To support our beneficiaries into higher education and promote their success stories as they achieve results in their chosen fields.
Trustees will consider applications for a grant from students who satisfy the following criteria:
- Student must be current owner or beneficiary of an owner or whanau trust
- You are enrolled in Year 9 or above at a recognised secondary school boarding school as a full time boarding student.
- Must have a BE number. If you do not know this contact the office.
- You must be a current owner or a beneficiary of an Individual Owner or Whanau Trust.
- If you have not registered click here to register REGISTER
Grants will be paid directly to the boarding school.
- Applications will be considered in March and paid in the month
- Payments will be made within 14days after the consideration of the application
- An email or letter will be sent advising the applicant
2023 Boarding School Grant Closed
Instructions for applying online
Only students who are a beneficiaries of an owner or whanau trust
Please fill out the online form and submit your 2023 Boarding School Grant before 28 February 2023
If you do not know your Beneficiary (BE) number, please contact the office
Smart phone users
Our online applications support mobile devices. Take photos of your required documentation and upload them where required as you progress through the form. All photos must be visible/readable. Unclear photos will delay the processing of your grant.