To support our beneficiaries into higher education and promote their success stories as they achieve results in their chosen fields
Trustees will consider applications for a grant from students who satisfy BOTH of the following criteria:
- You must be a current owner or a beneificary of a Shareholder or Whanau Trust
- Students must be enrolled in Year 9 or above at a recognised Secondary Boarding School and Boarding Hostel as a FULL TIME student.
- This grant is provided to assist with accommodation costs associated with Boarding Schools.
- You must be a current owner or a beneficiary of an Individual Owner or Whanau Trust.
- Your allocated BE No. Contact office if unknown
- If you have not registered click here to register REGISTER
Approval Of Grants:
- All applications will be referred to the Grants Sub Committee for assessment
- Grants approved will be paid directly to the Secondary Boarding Hostel
- Grants will be paid during the month of April
2019 Boarding School Grant Closed
Instructions for applying online
If you do not know your Beneficiary (BE) number, please contact the office
Smart phone users
Our online applications support mobile devices. Take photos of your required documentation and upload them where required as you progress through the form. All photos must be visible/readable. Unclear photos will delay the processing of your grant.