To consider applications that support our beneficiaries that fall outside our allocated categories.
To provide financial support to shareholders and their descendants who have been selected by a recognised art, cultural to represent New Zealand (National), Region (Province) event.
- All shareholders and their descendants who are 18+ MUST register to be eligible to receive grants.
- Any schools or sports teams groups that receive community grants from the Trust ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS GRANT
- Any applicant may apply for ARTS OR MAORI CULTURAL grant, however applicants can only apply once for each specific category per calendar year.
- You must apply for this grant at least 8 WEEKS prior to the event taking place.
- You must be a current owner or a beneficiary of an Individual Owner or Whanau Trust.
- If you have not registered click here to register REGISTER
- An email or letter will be sent advising the applicant the outcome of your grant application
- Payment will be made within 14 days after the consideration of the application
- Funds to all approved applications will be paid directly to your nominated bank account
2022 Discretionary Grant Other 2022 Discretionary Grant Group
Instructions for applying online
If you do not know your Beneficiary (BE) number, please contact the office
Smart phone users
Our online applications support mobile devices. Take photos of your required documentation and upload them where required as you progress through the form. All photos must be visible/readable. Unclear photos will delay the processing of your grant.