To provide and assist Kaumatua with their health and wellbeing.
A maximum one-off grant of $400.00 (per calendar year) for reimbursement for dental work, dentures, vision, hearing, GP visits and other purposes
- Applicants who are 60 years and over that are a registered shareholder or a descendant of shareholder or Whanau Trust
- The shareholder must appear on the register of the Trust and have completed an OMR2 Registration Form
- Contact the office if you are unsure that you are registered.
- You must be a current owner or a beneficiary of an Individual Owner or Whanau Trust.
- If you have not registered click here to register REGISTER
- An email or letter will be sent advising the applicant the outcome of your grant application
- Payment will be made within 14 days after the consideration of the application
- Funds to all approved applications will be paid directly to your nominated bank account
Kaumatua Health Grant
Instructions for applying online
If you do not know your Beneficiary (BE) number, please contact the office
Smart phone users
Our online applications support mobile devices. Take photos of your required documentation and upload them where required as you progress through the form. All photos must be visible/readable. Unclear photos will delay the processing of your grant.