To provide financial support, promote health and wellbeing and enhance the quality of life to our kaumatua who are 60 years and over.
- Must have attained the age of 60+.
- Applicants who are 60+ who have completed the registration process and have been allocated their BE number from the office.
- Contact the office if you are unsure that you are registered or received your BE Number.
- Provide a tax invoice from your supplier. QUOTES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- You must be a current owner or a beneficiary of an Individual Owner or Whanau Trust.
- If you have not registered click here to register REGISTER
- An email or letter will be sent advising the applicant the outcome of your grant application
- Payment will be made within 14 days after the consideration of the application
- Funds to all approved applications will be paid directly to your nominated bank account