Registration forms can be completed online, obtained either by mail or in person from our office. Separate registration forms have been created for each shareholder type:
The main information required, beside personal details, are your whakapapa and attachments verifying your bank details, proof of identification, vesting orders, inland revenue numbers and name(s) of your children and birth dates.
Beneficiary of an Individual Shareholder or Whanau Trust
- The Individual Shareholder or Whanau Trust must register in the first instance to validate the registration of a beneficiary. If unsure the shareholder or Whanau Trust has registered contact the office on (07) 929 5692.
No registration is accepted until its authenticity has been verified. In some instances, registrations have been rejected.
Rejection usually occurs because of insufficient or incorrect whakapapa details and attachments have not been supplied.
rEAD ALL information
WHAT YOU NEED
When completing the registration online, electronic copies of documentation should be image file or word/pdf documents.
- Require an IRD Number (if you have this available)
Proof of Identification:
- A copy of ONE document either a Drivers Licence, Passport, Birth Certificate, Gun Licence, 18+Card, Birth Certificate or Super Gold Card (back of it showing your name and signature)
Bank Account Verification for Individuals, Beneficiaries or Whanau Trusts:
- Require a copy of a bank generated deposit slip/printout or Bank Statement to confirm your Bank Account
- Must provide whakapapa (at least three generations) to confirm your link to a shareholder or Whanau Trust that CURRENTLY appears on the OMR2 Shareholder Registry. We require three generations as follows:
- Gt Grandparents
Children Details (if applicable):
- We require the names of your children, gender and date of births.
- Must produce an electronic copy of the full VESTING ORDER and the ORDER CONSTITUTING A WHANAU TRUST. If you do not have this documentation contact Maori Land Court for a copy.