To support our beneficiaries into higher education and promote their success stories as they achieve results in their chosen fields.
The tertiary grant is paid in two instalments 50% (1st Instalment) on approval of the grant and 50% (2nd Instalment) on receipt of results before 28 February 2024.
Trustees will consider applications for a grant from students who satisfy the following criteria:
- You must be a current owner or a beneficiary of an owner.
- You are enrolled as a fee-paying student in a recognised Tertiary Institution as a full time or part time student
- You will not be eligible for a grant if you receive the Government’s new FREE FIRST YEAR TERTIARY STUDY.
- A grant will NOT be paid for any course related fees.
- You must be a current owner or a beneficiary of an Individual Owner or Whanau Trust.
- You are enrolled as a fee-paying student in a recognised Tertiary Institution as a full time or part time student.
- If you have not registered click here to register REGISTER
Grants will be paid in two equal instalments as follows:
- Instalment 1 - upon approval of the grant
- Instalment 2 - producing your End of Year results 28 February of the following year
- Funds to all approved applications will be paid directly into the applicants nominated bank account.
- Applications will be considered in May and paid in the month of June
- Payments will be made within 10 days after the consideration of the application.
- An email or letter will be sent advising the applicant.