To assist our kaumatua and beneficiaries in meeting some of the costs incurred in travel and accommodation to attend medical appointments. There is no age limit associated with this grant
- Owners/beneficiaries in the Trust can apply for a maximum grant of up to $300.00 for both the Travel and Accommodation per calendar year.
- For those required to travel outside of the area for specialised treatment (e.g. Dialysis, Cancer, Heart and Other Treatment at Trustees Discretion)
- Travel Only $100.00 per appointment up to $300.00 (applicants may apply up to three times). Travel must be least 70km distance to destination.
- Travel and Accommodation up to $300 in total.
- Provide a tax invoice or specialist letter or appointment card.
- You must be a current owner or a beneficiary of an Individual Owner or Whanau Trust.
- If you have not registered click here to register REGISTER
- An email or letter will be sent advising the applicant the outcome of your grant application
- Payment will be made within 14 days after the consideration of the application
- Funds to all approved applications will be paid directly to your nominated bank account